This website and all its contents, including the texts, images, sound and any other material, are the property of the Forest Technology Centre of Catalonia or a body connected with it, or of third parties that have authorised the Forest Technology Centre of Catalonia to use their content.
All rights are reserved. Any access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
- Only personal, non-commercial use is authorised. Altering the website or its contents is not permitted.
- The administrative information provided via this website does not replace the legally required advertising and legal texts that must be formally published in the BOP, DOGC and other official newspapers. Their printed publication is the only instrument confirming their authenticity and content.
- The Forest Technology Centre of Catalonia reserves the right to change, amend or expand content, information, applications etc. on this website at any time without prior warning.
- The Forest Technology Centre of Catalonia accepts no responsibility for information that may be obtained via links to external systems that are not responsible to this organisation.
- The Forest Technology Centre of Catalonia does not guarantee that the website and server are free of viruses and accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by access to the website or by the impossibility of accessing it.
- Under no circumstances will cookies or other similar means of information storage be used to make it possible to identify the individual user of the website.
- Use of this website involves acceptance of the terms and conditions included on it.
All data provided by users of this website will be used exclusively for the purposes expressed in each case, and will be treated in accordance with the principles of data protection established by Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, of Protection of personal information.
Any disputes concerning this website are governed by Spanish legislation and Spanish Courts and Tribunals have the power to investigate matters arising from the interpretation, application and compliance of this legislation. By virtue of their acceptance of the general conditions included in this legal notice, users expressly waive any other rights they may have under the Civil Proceedings Act.